Our Fabulous Breasts package includes:
- Premium breast augmentation + breast lift (mastopexy) by one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons. Each is FRACS and ASPS qualified and has extensive local and international cosmetic plastic surgery experience.
- Surgery undertaken at a fully-accredited premium hospital with an overnight stay, under general anaesthetic administered by a fully-qualified ANZCA Specialist Anaesthetist.
- Textured, round, COHESIVE I™ silicone implants with under or over the muscle placement. Implant supplier is one of the world’s leading implant manufacturers, MENTOR (Johnson & Johnson), credited with very high safety and quality standards. COHESIVE I™ is the standard cohesive level gel used in MENTOR implants and is the softest-feeling gel.
- One all-inclusive price – $14,990 (including GST) which covers your Specialist Plastic Surgeon’s fee, Specialist Anaesthetist’s fee, all hospital and theatre fees, the cost of your implants and post-operative care.
Premium Perth Breast Augmentation + Lift
Our new breast implant + lift package is designed for patients who will benefit from a breast augmentation as well as a breast lift. A breast lift corrects for sagging and loss of firmness in the breast. Some patients, depending on age and other factors, will achieve a superior result by having breast augmentation combined with a breast lift. To understand more about each of these procedures please see our breast augmentation page here and breast lift page here.
Our Fabulous Breasts + Lift package provides our patients with an all-inclusive procedure with the expertise of FRACS and ASPS accredited Specialist Plastic Surgeons, right here in Perth. All our surgeons have many years of surgical experience in Australia and globally. You will benefit from the highest calibre of skill and care, giving you the confidence to invest in yourself.
Assure Cosmetic Centre is owned and operated by the Western Australian Plastic Surgery Centre, so you can be completely assured of the surgical expertise and high quality of care you will receive.
Terms & Further Information
- Your first consultation with your Specialist Plastic Surgeon will cost $250 and is pre-paid. It is deductable from the cost of your surgery if you choose to go ahead.
- If you and your surgeon agree that a second consultation is necessary, then this will cost $100, is prepaid and also deductable from the cost of your surgery.
- Consultation fees are refundable if you provide a minimum of 3 working days’ notice of cancellation prior to your consultation appointment taking place.
- If you are a patient who has had previous breast surgery, who is better suited to a different type of implant, who requires another breast surgery procedure in addition to a breast augmentation and lift, or who requires more than a single night hospital stay, your surgeon will explain their recommendation and the cost difference. Please also be aware that not all patients are suitable for single stage mastopexy augmentation and your surgeon will assess this at your appointment.
- The advertised all-inclusive price is for surgery carried out at West Leederville Private Hospital. Additional costs may apply if your surgery is performed in an alternative hospital facility.
- Your decision to proceed with surgery is entirely yours and obligation-free. If you decide to book surgery, then a 10-day cooling off period applies in your favour. Full payment for your surgery is required 2 weeks prior to date of surgery.
- All your post-operative dressing care, plus your post-operative surgeon review appointments at weeks 2 and 6 and later at 6 months are included in the procedure fee. However, post-operative medications and non-standard post-operative care or revision surgery for complications are not included.
- You will need to purchase a post-operative surgical compression garment to take with you to hospital on the day of your surgery. We will refer you to appropriate suppliers for this item.
Choosing to have breast augmentation and breast lift surgery is a serious personal decision and undertaking, so please read and carefully consider all the important information, including our FAQs here and here.
Please be mindful that any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. As highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons, we support all our patients seeking a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons are all bound by the Code of Practice for the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and we therefore cannot assist patients with arranging finance or provide referrals to finance providers. However, finance providers are easily identified through an internet search and patients can pay for their surgery with Assure Cosmetic Centre using a finance provider if arranged by them. Following a consultation appointment, patients may have the option to book their cosmetic procedure in advance with a deposit and then schedule regular payments towards their surgical fee prior to their proposed surgery date. Payments will be arranged to suit the patient’s circumstances, whilst ensuring the final balance is settled prior to surgery. Contact us to find out more information.