Our Fabulous Breasts package includes:
- Premium breast augmentation by one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons. Each is FRACS and ASPS qualified and has extensive local and international cosmetic plastic surgery experience.
- Day surgery undertaken at a fully-accredited premium hospital, under general anaesthetic administered by a fully-qualified ANZCA Specialist Anaesthetist.
- Smooth, round silicone implants with under or over the muscle placement. Implant supplier is one of the world’s leading implant manufacturers, Mentor (Johnson & Johnson), credited with very high safety and quality standards.
- One all-inclusive price – $8,990 (including GST) which covers your Specialist Plastic Surgeon’s fee, Specialist Anaesthetist’s fee, all hospital and theatre fees, the cost of your implants and post-operative care.
Premium Perth Breast Augmentation
Our new breast implant package provides you with the expertise of FRACS and ASPS accredited Specialist Plastic Surgeons, right here in Perth. All our surgeons have many years of surgical experience in Australia and globally. You will benefit from the highest calibre of skill and care, giving you confidence to invest in yourself.
Our Fabulous Breasts package means you can afford to stay local for your breast implant surgery, avoiding potential risks with:
- Having surgery overseas. Read why we don’t recommend travelling abroad for cosmetic surgery, here.
- Choosing the wrong type of surgeon simply because of price. It is not a well-known fact, but there is a significant difference between a ‘cosmetic surgeon’ and a Specialist Plastic Surgeon. If you don’t understand this, you should, as it’s important when deciding to have breast augmentation surgery. Find out why and what to look for and view various media reports on this topic here.
Assure Cosmetic Centre is owned and operated by the Western Australian Plastic Surgery Centre, so you can be completely assured of the surgical expertise and high quality of care you will receive.
Terms & Further Information
- Your first consultation with your Specialist Plastic Surgeon will cost $185 and is pre-paid. It is deductable from the cost of your surgery if you choose to go ahead.
- If you and your surgeon agree that a second consultation is necessary, then this will cost $100, is prepaid and also deductable from the cost of your surgery.
- Consultation fees are refundable if you provide a minimum of 3 working days’ notice of cancellation prior to your consultation appointment taking place.
- If you are a patient who is better suited to anatomical (teardrop) implants, who requires a breast lift or other breast surgery procedure in addition to a breast augmentation, or who requires an overnight hospital stay, your surgeon will explain their recommendation and the cost difference.
- The advertised all-inclusive price is for surgery carried out at West Leederville Private Hospital. Additional costs may apply if your surgery is performed in an alternative hospital facility.
- Your decision to proceed with surgery is entirely yours and obligation free. If you decide to book surgery, then a 10-day cooling off period applies in your favour. Full payment for your surgery is required 2 weeks prior to date of surgery.
- All your post-operative dressing care, plus your post-operative surgeon review appointments at weeks 2 and 6 and later at 6 months are included in the procedure fee. However, post-operative medications and non-standard post-operative care or revision surgery for complications are not included.
- You will need to purchase a post-operative surgical compression garment to take with you to hospital on the day of your surgery. We will refer you to appropriate suppliers for this item.
Choosing to have breast augmentation surgery is a serious personal decision and undertaking, so please read and carefully consider all the important information, including our FAQs here.
Please be mindful that any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. As highly experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons, we support all our patients seeking a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Our Specialist Plastic Surgeons are all bound by the Code of Practice for the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and we therefore cannot assist patients with arranging finance or provide referrals to finance providers. However, finance providers are easily identified through an internet search and patients can pay for their surgery with Assure Cosmetic Centre using a finance provider if arranged by them. Following a consultation appointment, patients may have the option to book their cosmetic procedure in advance with a deposit and then schedule regular payments towards their surgical fee prior to their proposed surgery date. Payments will be arranged to suit the patient’s circumstances, whilst ensuring the final balance is settled prior to surgery. Contact us to find out more information.