Latest update 6 February 2021
Please observe this page and all exterior and interior signage at our centre for the latest updates.
Controlled Access to our Centre
We are pleased to announce Assure Cosmetic Centre will reopen on Monday 8 February 2021, as we transition out of lockdown in Perth.
Coming to our centre will be a little different as we are following Government guidelines to help keep everyone safe.
These mandatory requirements include:
- All staff and visitors to wear a mask at all times (clients will be permitted to remove their masks during certain non-surgical skin treatments).
- All clients must arrive alone and on-time for their appointment.
- Contact tracing of all staff and visitors.
Please note, some dermal therapy treatments like medical skin needling and INFINI will not be available whilst mask wearing in public is mandatory. This is due to a high infection risk posed to clients if having to wear a mask following their treatment.
If you feel unwell; are awaiting COVID-19 test results; have been in contact with someone who is currently being tested; or if you have been to any of the registered COVID hotspots in Perth, we ask that you call us on (08) 9380 0380 and reschedule your appointment.
We would like to thank everyone for your support and ongoing loyalty to the clinic.
We cannot wait to see your faces from Monday!
Abby, Anna, Ash, Caitlyn, Chloe, Elizabeth, Melina and Robyn
- Australian Government – Department of Health
- Government of Western Australia – Department of Health
- COVID-19 coronavirus: What you can and can’t do
Return to News & Surgeon Blog